Subject: FW: Invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta to attend the Justice Leaders’ Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid, Spain.
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2025 13:54:37 +0300

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On 
Behalf Of [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2025 11:53 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: Mari-Liis Mikli - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta to attend the Justice Leaders’ 
Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid, Spain.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ambassador,

On behalf of Félix Bolaños, Minister of the Presidency, Justice and 
Parliamentary Relations, Spain, and Mathias Cormann, OECD Secretary General, 
please find attached a letter of invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta, 
Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs, Estonia, to participate in the 
Justice Leaders’ Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid, Spain.

We would be grateful if you could kindly forward this to their office. The 
event concept note is attached for your reference. Additional information on 
the Leader’s Dialogue is available here:
🔗 
<https://www.oecd-events.org/2025-oecd-global-roundtable/en#bl-7d0b3f5b-c3a6-4b40-8749-390d707a7040> 
2025 OECD Global Roundtable – Leader’s Dialogue

Please note that the following registration link is strictly reserved for 
the invited Minister and their accompanying delegation. Registration can be 
completed via:
🔗 
<https://www.oecd-events.org/2025-oecd-global-roundtable/registration/ministers-and-accompanying-registration> 
Ministerial and Delegation Registration

Please do not hesitate to contact the OECD team 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) if you 
have any questions regarding the event.

Best regards,

Elsa Pilichowski
Director
Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity 
to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to receive it. 
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this information is not 
allowed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the 
sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à 
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la 
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces informations 
n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez 
en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint